Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Does the V380 camera support network video recorders?
· GM and anyka V380 products support connection to network video recorders (NVR)
· Other solutions products do not support access to network video recorders (NVR)
· 200W and above resolution products do not support access to network video recorders (NVR) temporarily.
· If the device The firmware version is anyka 2505, GM 3505, etc. or above. RTSP is not enabled by default and cannot transmit images. Please contact technical personnel to obtain upgrade packages.
What video recorder can connect V380 camera?
The V380 camera can be connected to mainstream video recorders from HIKVISION ,dahua, Techwell, etc.
Note: The NVR must support the standard Onvif_2.0 protocol.
In what way can a V380 camera be connected to video recorder
· The V380 camera can be connected to the VCR via cable (with network port) or wirelessly.
· If to be connected to router, the camera and video recorder should be connected to the router of same gateway,if to be connected to switch, an IP address is needed to be assigned to camera.
Network video recorder (NVR) connection method
· Connect the camera and NVR to the LAN and add the device through automatic search.
· If the NVR does not find the device IP, please confirm that the network cable is connected and the camera is the same as the NVR gateway
Note: The onvif protocol is selected for the network protocol, and the port 8899 is selected for the network port.
NVR found device IP but failed to connect
· If the device firmware version is 2505,3505 or later, RTST is not enabled by default and cannot transfer images. Please contact technical personnel to obtain upgrade package upgrades
. Try to fill in the video stream path directly (0.0.0.0 is the device IP address, which needs to be manually filled in)
Network recorder (NVR) manual connection method
· If the recorder cannot automatically search for connections, please use the manual connection method
1) Set a static IP address for the device
2) Open the NVR Manually add a device interface
3) Fill in the connection parameters
. Device IP: Fill in the device's static IP
. Connection Protocol: ONVIF
Image format: H.264
Connection method: TCP
Video source path: /live/ch00_1
User name: admin